How do you start a riot?

Hopefully it’s a subset of the “TR PL’s say my Tempo level is 5.2, but I’m losing confidence in AT because I’m almost certain it’s more like 5.3 or even as high as 5.4!!” thread?

2 Likes

Until they specifically address the “senior” athlete, I will continue to build my own plans with adequate volume and the right dose of intensity. I have no problems with periodic testing, either ramp or the 20 min test.

too high or too low?

Someone can make one of each!

1 Like

So…what would this feature do for you if you are already doing this? confirm it? And if so, you’re looking for an automated FTP estimator tool to confirm that your own judgement about your FTP from experience is correct?

Abacus? Stone tablet, you mean. Papyrus scroll at the limit.

2 Likes

pfttt…

4 Likes

I’m trying to see where it says “estimate my FTP, I’m too lazy to test”. I guess the 3 characters in front of the hand are doing an FTP test, and the hand means “enough of that”.

2 Likes

not too lazy to test. i rode 500 hours last year. more than half of that on a trainer using tr. and weekday rides starting between 430-6am depending on length.

i just hate the test. and i like to do an easier version of whatever i have coming up to get me going on the type of workouts/efforts coming up for that plan.

i give myself a little ftp bump here and there when i feel like its time. but ive been wrong and bumped it back down. ftp estimation could definitely help me with that.

That’s very good.

1 Like

How do you ever wake up while holding your breath?

2 Likes

I woke up long enough to catch yesterday’s podcast and be blown away with much of the changes they hinted (or directly stated) were coming our way :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My next ramp test is scheduled for Feb 14, robo-Chad’s little valentine gift to me. Fingers crossed I don’t have to do it :crossed_fingers:

1 Like