Hometrainer rental / Madrid

Hi,

I am going to Madrid in a few weeks, and I am currently into a custom build training plan; so I need to find some studio in Madrid where I can rent a watts bike / hometrainer with bike where I can load/run a specific TrainerRoad workout.
Does anyone know if this is even possible? I know there are fitness centers that have watt-bikes, but it would be much better to actually have TrainerRoad control the wattage.

Thanks in advance,
Martin

1 Like

I already found a solution - so disregard :slight_smile:

/Martin

1 Like

May I ask what you found? I’m going in a couple of weeks.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, of course, I talked to the guys in this studio : Watts Lab | Cycling studio | Entrenamiento ciclismo en Madrid
They are extremely friendly, and confirmed that I can use TrainerRoad on their Watt bikes :slight_smile:

Price for 1 session : €22

I will give you a review of the place after my visit next tuesday.

/Martin

1 Like

Thanks Martin! I’m going in a couple of weeks so I’d appreciate that. Have a great time! I love Madrid!

So I went to Watts Lab. First of all it was a bit hard to find, but if you know it’s inside “YooFit” in Chamartin trainstation, it’s actually not hard to find at all :wink:

The owner of the studio is extremely friendly and serviceminded. I am using speedplay pedals, and he switched pedals on one of the watt bikes for me, to suit my shoes :slight_smile:

The bikes are using Bluetooth for the connection, and I had brought my PC, iPad and phone. Initially I tried connection my phone using TrainerRoad App - but there was a problem with the watts. Next I tried the PC and this worked perfectly.

I can highly recommend this place if you are in Madrid and need a place to do your TrainerRoad workout on the go.

/Martin

1 Like