Help with VO2max

That’s nearly 4X harder than SuperTaku.

4 Likes

My own n=1 experience is I think it depends. At the time (around beta testing of the ramp) when I look back I was doing little VO2 Max work. I was “following” a plan, but it was invariably the Tuesday workout that went outside.

I’m currently in build, having done every key work out through Sweet Spot Base 1 and 2. I’m working off an FTP from Lamarck in week 5, which is more 20 minute test like, and so far have been able to nail the VO2 max workouts in build (all things being equal).

So my opinion would be that if you’re new to VO2 Max, even as an experienced cyclists putting in the hours, you might have a higher “FTP” for sweet spot/ threshold than VO2 Max. But that’s a very uneducated opinion based upon my own experience!

yes and I’ll point you to this article:

4 Likes

Feel free to put me straight on this. Since Z2 work increases mitochondria and lactate clearance capacity…I wonder if there as s a correlation between time spent in Z2 and completion of VO2 max?

1 Like

Captain _Doughnutman I am a trained professional :joy: :joy: :crazy_face: It appears i got a little happy with the 1 key

Yup.

1 Like