Heart Rate Deep Dive, Tulsa Tough, VO2max and FTP and More – Ask a Cycling Coach 313

Worth linking to my old meme on occasion :wink:

1 Like

Wow! I am both embarrassed and sorry! Thanks for being kind enough to respond and set me straight

2 Likes

Nothing to be embarrassed or sorry about at all. Seriously, no big deal. You are far from the first, and won’t be the last make that connection. I’m happy to point people in the right direction so the real coach can help with any questions :smiley:

I post here a lot, so it’s quite natural for people to think just like you did. I tried to keep it from happening with my last name first in the forum name, but it still happens with some frequency. No harm done :+1:

1 Like

PS, if you haven’t seen it already, we have a running thread on blood donations with some good discussion.

1 Like

Thanks so much, @BCrossen, I missed all y’all as well. Really great to be back

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, @G650. Really good to be back to normal-ish.

And @Angus_Todd, pretty sure it was this one:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258160162_Influence_of_blood_donation_on_the_incidence_of_plateau_at_VO2max

I hope this is helpful!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, Chad. I missed being part of our community and I’m really glad to be back, and I won’t like, I’m happy to hear I was missed. :wink:

And thanks, Everyone. I was going to try to reply individually, but apparently the number of replies is limited. :joy: Anyway, missed you all and I’m really happy to be back!

15 Likes

Oh you poor poor freedom loving traitors, who on earth would want a pack of doughnuts when you can have jaffa cakes?