🎉 Happy two year forum anniversary and a special thank you to Chad Mcneese! 🎉

Is this where hundreds of posters stand up and say “I’m Chad”

But seriously, great support by Chad and great reward from Nate, definitely deserved.

2 Likes

…heard around the forum…

• No, I’m the other, other, other Chad.
    :stuck_out_tongue:
3 Likes

Man I love this community, this forum, and this company. Great job @mcneese.chad and total respect @Nate_Pearson

2 Likes

I missed this thread but thankfully heard about it on the latest podcast.

Just want to add how happy it made me, to hear how much Chad is appreciated, and that it has been recognised in such a thoughtful way.

It was also great to hear how this forum is seen as a place of inclusiveness, respect and mutual support. It’s a very rare thing

3 Likes

I’m also very late to the party. Huge congrats to Chad - extremely well deserved. A real guiding light to new users, and old.

Fair play to TR/Nate for recognising his contribution :+1:. I think the way you continue to act generates a lot of goodwill towards TR :clap:.

4 Likes

Yes! Go @mcneese.chad ! Super proud of you, glad to know you, and appreciate your advice and help as always.

2 Likes

Thanks a ton, @jmvcolorado and everyone else!!!

Happy to have met you in our round-about-way. I marvel at your photo and video skills, and need to get down there to meet and ride with you in person. :smiley:

5 Likes

Just wanted to chime and and say congrats. Chad is the one that got me into TR after getting a bike fit from him. He told me about this cool podcast to listen to, and we’ll the rest is history.

He’s always been there to answer questions from me and help me stay on the bike and get faster. Glad he got the recognition, it is deserved!

2 Likes

Much appreciated, @chrisq. It’s been great to get to know you starting with the fits, and then getting to watch you take further steps in your cycling and fitness journey. Proper progression in your abilities and the growing stable of bikes is well done too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Off topic, but you are someone that could be a great interview for the “Successful Athletes” podcast! Keep up the riding and training, because seeing new riders reach new heights is so fun to watch :smiley:

2 Likes

Well deserved @mcneese.chad you’re a huge reason this community has been so successful

4 Likes

I don’t know how successful I’ve been, piled on a bunch of weight after my back injury, but with the up coming wedding I’m going to be kicking the training and nutrition into a new gear. Let’s see what results I have in 6 months time. :wink:

2 Likes

Ebbs and flows for gains and losses over a long enough time. We have to take those losses and build on them to what we hope to be an equal or better recovery. Considering where you started and got to, I have no question that you can take it as far as you want when you get back into the flow again. :smiley:

2 Likes

@mcneese.chad Well deserved. You do an awesome job, have loads of useful input, and richly deserve to be confused with the other Chad. :rofl: Sorry, I mean richly deserve to be thanked for all your excellent unpaid, but highly appreciated, work on the forum. :+1:

Keep up the good work buddy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Much appreciated, @PhilSJones :smiley:

2 Likes

TLDR. (for now).

Thank you sir for all of your advice over the years.
You’d be welcome in my neck of the woods.

2 Likes

@mcneese.chad I would like a Successful Athletes podcast featuring you! Would like to know how you prepare for your indoor rides, your trainer setup and rocker board details! Maybe Jonathan will make it happen!

3 Likes

Much appreciated, but I don’t think I fit the profile for that show. :slight_smile:

However, I am more than happy to share any info about my setups and training that you’d like to know. I can cover some in text, or maybe a quick phone video if that is good for you?

Congrats to TR and to Chad

1 Like

Wow! Great gesture @Nate_Pearson :clap:t3: :clap:t3:

1 Like