Group Workout Room Code Sharing

@ValeCyclist @cyclingaway I added two workouts to the calendar, one on Wednesday 9/2 and Thursday 9/3 at 4am CDT.

1 Like

Reinstein on saturday the 5th at 1.30 pm CEST. Code: nszvgp
RSVP:

I canā€™t see anything on the Google calendar.

Iā€™m at work during the day this week so canā€™t attend anyway but just tried to see what youā€™d added.

Thatā€™s strange. Iā€™ll delete and try to add it again. Today was Donner. Tomorrow is Black. 0400 CDT

Late notice but Iā€™ll be doing 2 hours of Tallac +3 this evening, not sure of exact start time but send a PM if youā€™re interested

Update - 6pm UK start time

Iā€™m not sure why it did not work the first time. I thought using iCal to create the event would work. I just created the entry with code in title, and RSVP link in body of the calendar entry. Let me know if you donā€™t end up seeing it.

I can see Black for today.and the RSVP link does work.

The code is in the title of the workout. 2qbf5y

Yeah, as above, I could see it and it all works :grin:. Iā€™m at work this week which is why I couldnā€™t join.

Iā€™ll add some workouts for next week. Monday is up in the air, but Tuesday, Friday and Saturday are on the docket.

1 Like

Anyone interested in a group ride tomorrow (Saturday) morning 8am AEST (3pm Friday Arvo Pacific? 1.5 - 2 hours, maybe Geiger or Antelope?

Sweet Spot and Vo2 workouts added to the calendar this week. Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 0400 CDT were added.

2 Likes

Added the exciting bits of my week:

Tuesday | Thursday | Saturday

1 Like

Workouts this week! All times in Pacific. Click to RSVP.

2 Likes

Signed up for Eclipse tomorrow! But of an extension on Tallac that I have in schedule but only a minor one. Hopefully can make Juneau -1 as well! Bring on that SS!

A side note, does anyone know if itā€™s possible to get in ride text instructions to show on group rides?

Are you joining?

I suppose it wouldā€™ve helped if I put the correct code in there. Sorry about that @ValeCyclist. Epic fail on my part.

Added Broken Finger and Powell -3 to the calendar for next Tuesday and Friday

Yeah, it tends to help :smiley:. Another time then.

1 Like

What is the best method to suggest edits to the Group Workout process for the development team?