Garmin Fenix 6x sapphire Stages power meter crankarm length

Hello
I have an issue regarding a garmin fenix 6 as a head unit paired with a left Stages powermeter
Although my crank is 175mm long in garmin device the value is 172.5mm(default?) and it seems i don t have the option to change that value

https://www8.garmin.com/manuals/webhelp/GUID-F384D11E-79B0-4D97-BB69-DD8922C20299/EN-US/GUID-B3DA8ACF-0C8C-4B30-A9DA-46B433506A96.html

Thank you
But it s not working
I have the option only to calibrate the Pm

I have the option on my fenix 6 for my favero pedals…

Are you sure you should be able to change the crank length on your stages? Would have thought it would be set at the factory when it’s glued on?

Could just be the watch displaying a wrong/default value that doesn’t represent how the stages is programmed? Or the stages could have been set up incorrectly?

1 Like

175mm is written on the crank arm
175mm is recognized in stages app on android - i calibrate with StagesPower app
172.5mm is the number shown on my garmin fenix

Seems the only way to actually alter the crank length is through a secret menu on the app?

You can maybe try that to double check it is set correctly but if it is then I’d just put the fenix reporting the wrong value as an annoying bug.

It shouldn’t effect the reported power as I don’t think the watch has the ability to change the value on the power meter.

Hopefully someone else will chime in with non 172.5 stages and a fenix and let you know what they see.

Yes i have done this in tools secret menu
I can alter from there crank length but 175 was the default value

The problem lies in fenix 6 head unit

Hi, how did you solve this issue? I have the same 530 and fenix 6 on Garmin.

No
The Garmin crew didn’ t know how to help
I tried everything
I think it’ s some kind of bug

In mobile app swipe 4x to the left side on that page and afterwards you can change the crank length on the bottom.

STAGES CYCLING Team help me :slight_smile:

The problem lies in the garmin fenix watch
Not in stages app

@preda78 I realize this thread is several months old; did you find a solution?
I have the same issue with my Fenix 6x & Stages power meter. The Stages app reads 175mm & the crank arms are labeled 175, it’s just the garmin app that reads incorrectly.

Second question: Are you able to exclude power meter zeros?

Hello
I didn’t find the solution
And i didn’t try to excude zeros
If you will solve something, please let me know