I have a 2018 Crux (carbon frame and fork) and my front brake rubs when I sprint out of the saddle. I’m not making massive watts (1000 on a good day) and I only weigh 74 kilos. Anyone know what the issue could be? The front fork is a thru axle if that matters. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
Possible factors to review:
- All fasteners (brake caliper and rotor mount) are properly torqued.
- Disc rotor is straight and true.
- Front axle is properly tightened.
- Brake caliper is proper aligned with equal space on both pads around the rotor for proper clearance.
- Both pads and rotor pots are fully retracting when the lever is released.
- Brake pads and pots are fully reset into the caliper, when the lever is released (to ensure max travel).
- Brake is properly blead and not over filled.
Consult the master of the silent Bike: