Feature Request - Outside Workouts shown as power profile in calendar

Currently outside workouts are shown as a map of the route in the calendar, but what I really like about the calendar is the ability to quickly see workout intensities - why not show the power profile of the outside workout just like indoor workouts? The map doesn’t really tell me anything as I can do different workouts on the same terrain. @IvyAudrain

1 Like

Hey! Just want to clarify, is what you’re looking for similar to this request? If so I’ll merge. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi @IvyAudrain I was just requesting to see the power profile of the workout in lieu of the map on the thumbnail that shows up in the calendar after you do the outside workout. Comparing actual vs target power would be great too but my wish is just to quickly see what intensity I rode at. For example right now if I look at the calendar and see a week of 3 inside rides and 2 outside rides, I can easily see what intervals I did on the inside rides just from looking at the thumbnails, but I have to click in twice to analyze the outside rides to see what intervals I did.

1 Like