Feature Request: Add to favorites button

I like to use TrainNow feature and it would be awesome if we can add Add to Favorites button to the workouts that TrainNow returns on the screen…

Thank you

1 Like

Good news, you can! As soon as you open the workout from the TrainNow page, you can favorite it directly there:

2 Likes

I should have been more specific. That button is not available on mobile app, right? I cannot see it.

1 Like

If you’re on the updated iOS or Android app, yes it is! Same place, upper right. If you dont see it, check in with support@trainerroad.com to make sure you’re on the most current version.

I just checked this on Android. My Train Now options were…

Endurance: Bays
Climbing: Chicoma +3
Attacking: Tyndall

When I click on the workouts, Bays has the ability to be ‘favourited’, but the other two don’t. I believe Chicoma and Tyndall may be new workouts, so it could be this feature has been missed out :man_shrugging:

I don’t see it. I guess I am on right IOS version.

Just checked on my devices. You have the option on iPhone but not iPad. Looks like a bug to me.

1 Like

Yikes! Definitely a bug, thanks all for reporting. We’re working on this now, but in the meantime, the workaround is simply to look up the same workout in the main workouts list instead of TrainNow and favorite it from there. Not as quick as favoriting straight from TrainNow directly but we’ll get going on the fix!

3 Likes