Elite Turbo Muin thru axle conversion

I’ve got an Elite Turbo Muin turbo trainer which I use in combination with a Favero Assioma power meter. This combination is perfect for me, and I have no complaints whatsoever with the current set up.

However, I currently use it with my QR disc brake bike. I am looking to potentially upgrade to a new disc brake bike, which are almost exclusively thru-axle these days.

It does not look as if Elite sell an official thru-axle conversion kit/adapters for this trainer. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck using any other adapters or bodges to use a thru-axle bike on a Turbo Muin?

Thanks

Did you ever figure it out?

I know that it can be done in theory (Impossible? Elite turbo muin adapter quick release to thru axle - YouTube)…

I wonder if a TACX skewer might work: https://tacx.com/product/direct-drive-quick-release-with-adapterset/ I know it says “only suitable for the Tacx direct drives” and obviously the mount pieces that replace the QR mounts on the trainer would not fit, but something may be machined to fit in their place to position the trainer correctly where the wheel should be.

Cheers