DTC providers in the US (Direct To Consumer)

Other than Canyon that has warehouses in the US. Are there any other? I’d like to get a DTC bike but don’t want to have to deal with shipping to and from outside of the US if I do happen to run into problems.
Thanks

Are you looking for road or mountain bikes? I believe YT is a DTC out of the US but they only have MTBs as far as I know.

My apologies. Road bike

1 Like

I believe Fezzari is DTC in the States. They carry, Road, Gravel and Mountain Bike.

2 Likes

I just got a closeout mtb from Viathon. The whole process was very easy and minimal assembly was required (mount handlebar, drop in seat post). If you’re going DTC their closeouts are a solid way to save cash for n+1. They also have a 90 day trial which is a pretty easy way to see if you like it. The bike shipped out of CA if I remember, definitely in the US and shipping was quick and free.

1 Like

How the bike? I was debating getting an hardtail MTB but they sold out on close outs In my size

Bike is great for me. I got the lowest spec GX, but compared to a totally rigid entry level cdale from the early 90’s its night and day. Some reviews described it as a bit too race oriented / traditional XC though I honestly don’t know the difference and with pretty casual mtb it is a much better deal than I could have gotten elsewhere. So while not the same as a bike fit and prepped by a local shop this fit my needs, my alternative based on my budget was going to be eBay and this gives me much more comfort that I’ve got something new.

1 Like

The American Bicycle Group is direct to consumer and have Quintana Roo Road bikes or you could get a Litespeed Ti or an Ocoee Gravel Bike