Different Power Meters

Do you have your FTP set correctly in either your head unit/strava/garmin connect/TR?

275 sounds really off for a 2hr ride.

1 Like

One cannot possibly do a 275 TSS ride in 2 hours

Yes I know …its two different power meters…the FTP test was on one bike the 275 TSS was on another. I’m trying to straighten this out with Keiser but their support sucks.

Hi all, would like some advice for the coming winter, im planning to move all of my riding back indoors except for the shorter harder intervals (1-7 minute vo2, threshold, sprints etc). Im wondering what the best combination of equipment is:

1. Road bike currently has 4iii left side PM (172.5 cranks)
  2. Tri bike currently has Vector 3 dual. Planning to have this one on the turbo (165 cranks)
  3. Turbo is diretoX which i ride in erg mode. Not a fan of powermatch at all

As the tri bike is going on the turbo for the next 6 months should I
a. Leave the vector pedals on the tri bike and just not connect to them
b. Take them off the bike for the winter and put them back on when the bike gets taken out?
c. Put them on the road bike and not connect to the 4iii, the road surfaces get really bad in the Scottish winters and the pedals are not as hardy as the 4iii

Thanks!!

Leave the Vectors on the tri bike but use them on the turbo rather than its built in directo pm with power match. That’s what I do but with Be Pro S and Suito.

My 4iiii stays on my road bike but the Be Pro S is my main training tool. I might remove the 4iiii altogether if I ever get back to a Scottish winter :wink: