Did Doc's Chamois Cream go out of business?

Does anyone know? Their product has been out of stock everywhere I look for many months - even their own website. I’ve tried the others, but Doc’s has always been my favorite :disappointed_relieved:

Is this it?

No, that’s a different product of theirs. This is it:

https://docsskincare.com/product/docs-natural-chamois-cream/

Ah I see - I don’t have anything on it and also couldn’t find any. I hope you can figure it out :neutral_face:

1 Like

Every year they run out of product. I swear what does it take to see demand and then “supply”. Guess they are afraid to have inventory even though the product has a very long shelve life. Victim of success? Anyway the product usually comes back by Feb. March so stock up. I do.

1 Like

Very interesting. Thanks for the insight. Weird, I even sent them a direct email and got no response at all.

Well to resurrect this…Looks like they might have gone bye-bye as they use to have a website (one page) saying they will be back but I could not find that. Shame great product. hope it comes back!!

Hey everyone,

We revived the company last year. you can buy it at Doc's Natural Chamois Cream

we will do our best to keep supply but over the next 6 months a lot of positive change should hopefully come from our team and efforts the last 9 months. We are surely here to stay. Thank you