Cycling April Fools 2023

Always a fun day for cycling and cycling adjacent brands to have some fun. Thought we could gather some fun all in one place.

I’ll start with this gem from Muc-Off. :saluting_face:

8 Likes

And this one from Trailforks:

4 Likes

As of April 1st, Nevada City Enduro is now run uphill… for safety of course :rofl:

7 Likes

NOBL wheels launches oval rear wheel.
It’s stiffer and more compliant at the same time.

9 Likes

Apparently there is a bit of a theme this year.

4 Likes

I liked seeing the Oura ring clippy this morning

2 Likes

Was it last year when Zwift said they were switching fuego flats to gravel

“The new Nivex automatic transmission consists of a specially designed GPS unit that also controls the derailleurs. The system interfaces with the power meter to detect whether a rider is attacking or taking it easy, whether they are feeling good or are fatigued. This data is correlated with the terrain—uphill, downhill, whether a Strava segment or city line sprint are approaching, etc.—to select the optimum gear for each situation.”

1 Like
3 Likes

https://www.skratchlabs.com/products/lengendairy-ice-kream

Ice to meet you… introducing our new Skratch Ice Kream. The line was designed to fuel you at all stages and make you feel like the cream of the crop🍦. During exercise things get hot. So hot that you want to inhale a frozen treat. But we hate stopping mid-workout to deal with a brain freeze. So we created a line of ice cream favorites that not only prevent GI distress, but also cranial distress.

7 Likes

“Half the weight. All the style.”

12 Likes

As mentioned by @trpnhntr above.

Oura gave us a new AI assistant this morning.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Recovery ice cream actually sounds really good…

2 Likes

4 Likes

Alright I know this is April Fools. But that Skratch hydration popsicle would be amazing on a summer day.

4 Likes

Not sure I’d want the fastest time on that ride…

Sounds like a great DIY opportunity.

1 Like

Sub-9s back on the menu boys

4 Likes

This one is quite obvious but still good fun to watch!

2 Likes