Comparing Past TR workouts (Feature Request)

• I wish that actually worked. But its largely worthless.

• What does work is the search tool at the top. I literally copy and pasted your entire thread title in the search and got this thread as the first result. With good terms like you used, the search is quite successful in my experience.

Yeah, the hack is a hack. I only do it on occasion rather than a standard practice. Maybe we will have an easier and faster tool in the future.

How about adding a feature where you can compare all repetitions done on the same workout? Preferably both power and heart rate? If I want to see how my progression on for instance Palisade has been, I have to manually check the calendar and look for previous dates. Would be sleek if you could just select “all rides” and get it all plotted.

2 Likes

@adrian_r, I moved your request under and existing one that is super similar, so we have the requests all grouped.

1 Like

excellent! Seems like something that would be easily implemented! Super motivating to look back and see higher heart rate and lower watts for previous attempts!

Sporttracks does that right out of the box. You can also adjust a time offset to line up the graphs if needed.

Has this ever been implemented? I want to compare if I’ve made any progress on specific workouts in terms of Heart rate and cadence.

1 Like

Nope, nothing added.

You could try my hack, or the side-by-side window review, but we don’t have anything new per this request.

2 Likes

I’d really like to see this feature too

I vote yes for workout comparisons!

1 Like

Thanks! Bumping to the team. With the introduction of PLs as well, it would be cool to see your PRs per workout and a chart of where your progression levels were per each time you did that workout. Hopefully we can get this on the roadmap soon!

3 Likes

I’d like to bump this thread again, with so many (similar) workouts, this feature would be incredibly useful for tracking improvements

3 Likes

And I’ll +1 it again. Should be easy to implement, and very valuable to the user: some analytical value, but LOTS of motivational value.

To speak to features like this moving up on the roadmap, it’s not that the team doesn’t these features that seem ‘easier’ aren’t important or useful, we definitely agree that it is!
We just have to prioritize updates that are the most effective at helping the greatest number of athletes possible get faster in the immediate future (such as incorporating unstructured rides into Adaptive Training, and refining Adaptive Training as a whole).

This podcast excerpt from Nate and Jon reiterates our messaging about how the timeline of feature requests work, its definitely worth a listen. :sunglasses: