I’ve been eyeing the new Cervélo Caledonia/5 as my first (and only) road bike and am wondering if anybody else is considering getting one.
Pros and cons (obviously as I see it):
- I like the appeal of an n=1 bike
- In line with the above, like the fact that you can add fenders to it
- The purple carbon color is drool worthy (obviously personal preference)
- Cool accessory mounts
- Has a press fit BB. How big of a deal is this really?
- Design is looking a bit uninspired? But again, that purple carbon color…