Carbon wheels experience

Nah, not even a customer, just a slow day at work

That’s a pity, I’d have loved to hear from someone who is rolling on the fastest hoops known to man

I think you are overreacting at this point. Delays with smaller, boutique manufacturers for frames, wheels and such happen as they operate on much lower volumes and production usually happens in batches. A buddy on a different forum had to wait quite a bit longer for his Lynskey titanium frame, but in they end, Lynskey came through and he has a great bike.

The rather thin corporate structure is one of the reasons why your carbon wheels cost a fraction of that what other manufacturers charge. Just wait it out, check your merchandise after it arrives and then see if you want to return it.

Most of carbon-related bike manufacturing happens in Taiwan and China, so China ≠ low quality. In fact, many of the knockoff wheels and frames from China are based on the genuine article, but might suffer from lower standards during quality control. But the blanket statement Made in China = bad quality is not accurate.

Wouldn’t be my fat ass

1 Like