Can we print out Calendar?

I like to hang my schedule on my wall so that I have a visual as I go about my day (and so that hubby knows what to expect) - curious if we can print out weeks/months?

TIA

4 Likes

Trainer Road calendar does not seem to be suited for printing.
But if you export it to Google Calendar, you can print that.

2 Likes

Screen print (grab) each month is a work around.

5 Likes

Bumping to the top. Is there a better way to print the calendar than a screen grab? I tried that and landscape on 8 1/2x11 you canā€™t read anything.

Nothing new offered at this time.

Why isnā€™t there anything new offered?

what are you trying to read? Iā€™ve used the screen grab and its readable.

1 Like

I can only speculate, but this is likely a lower priority compared to other items they are doing or have on the ā€œto doā€ list.

Just curious if Iā€™m the only one that thinks not having a non-third-party export option is a downside to TR.

My goal is the same as the OPā€™sā€¦print out my weekly plan to hang on the fridge for my family to see, also it helps me stay accountable to myself.

But printing out a screen grab shows the font at approximately 6-8 pt size, really too small even on a landscape page, to be easily read.

Even if itā€™s not a priority for TR now, I think it should be put on the list.

3 Likes

I just edited the thread to include the ā€œFeature Requestā€ tag and will also tag @IvyAudrain to make sure this is on their list.

3 Likes

No trouble reading if I resize the browser window (make it smaller) and only grab the days (and not the summary). But its a hassle and would be better if TR optimized layout for print.

2 Likes

my guess here, and its just a guess, is that being able to export these plans into spreadsheets or other applications that makes it easier to print, also makes it easier for people to ā€˜stealā€™ the plans and recycle them into other sites. Of course its not impossible to do that now, but its certainly a hell of a lot fo work to recreate a full plan in a way that it can be passed on, whereas a lot of export options would mean these plans were out there in just a couple of clicksā€¦

And I dont blame them for that either - its their IP at the end of the day. I too would like a good print out for my pain cave thoughā€¦

2 Likes

I would really appreciate the ability to print my calendar. It would make it so much easier to coordinate with my wife and others on future schedules. It seems this would not be a hard feature to add. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Passing this along to the team for consideration.

Are there more details to contribute such as; is the weekly overall duration + TSS planned needed or not needed? Should there be room for notes under workouts? Other requests?

1 Like

This is a timely request. I did the workaround a few days ago of doing the screen grab, but it doesnā€™t look too good when printing out the month. I would personally NOT find a ā€˜notesā€™ section beneficial, as room for notes likely reduces the size of the print. Iā€™d rather have the larger size of the individual workouts within the calendar month/week/whatever. My aim is to get an idea of the workout graphs/zones being targetted for the upcoming week(s) and the PL that progressions that Iā€™m aiming for. The targetted weekly TSS would be useful.

1 Like

I realize this is older at this point. I was just going to print. It is doable but seems to need to exclude a lot of empty blank pages. Maybe a way to beautify or pretty-format the print feature to make it more visibily appealing, print the weekly/monthly schedule on one page, etc.

Hey welcome to the forum!
Thanks for bumping this feature request, Iā€™ve let the team know that thereā€™s still interest in a printable calendar.

Let myself of @sarahlaverty know if you have any questions or need a hand with anything! Weā€™re here to help.

Happy training!

3 Likes