Can we have more variety in the podcasts please?

Thanks for the props. :smiley: I’m happy to pitch in around here. I hope to help make it an easily accessible resource that answers questions and gives direction in this world (that can be very confusing and intimidating to new members).

• Largely aside, but a few months before TR launched their FB site, I was about to start a fan-based version with this basic goal in mind. I was shocked at the time (2 years ago?) that there was no TR group, forum or related resources.
  • Happily, TR took the bull by the horns and got the ball rolling on the FB side. As soon as that opened, I jumped on the opportunity and ran with the chance to try and help with all the great info from the podcast, blog, and Help Center.
  • As that group grew beyond the practical bounds of the FB environment, I supported the addition of the forum (despite the initial preference in the polls of not adding a forum :wink: ). I’ve been a member of various forums over the years and recognized the superiority of use when compared to the mess of FB groups. So I was happy when they pulled the trigger on this forum, because it is such a better platform for use and management.
  • That is much of the reason I spend so much time here sorting, linking, and sharing info where I feel comfortable. It’s essentially what I wanted from the very beginning when I considered starting my own group so long ago.
6 Likes