Calf pain/burn when riding

I have been training on TR since June and I love the training plans.
I actually started riding at the age of 12 and retired at 17. I started riding again after 12 years of being inactive and currently am sitting at 61 kg and 290 watts. However, I always experience calf pain/ burn when riding “full gas” or at threshold which causes me to slow down. I have always experienced this when racing in junior categories and now. My cleats are moved all the way back. Does anyone experience this? I am wondering if this has something to do with my genetics. Any help would be highly appreciated.

I had the exact same issue last year. I fixed the issue by doing these things:

1. Check the saddle height (If your saddle is too high and you want to press down your heel, it streches the calf).
  2. Foam roll your and stretch it. Here are the streches that I do:
    Fix Your Squat: Part 1 - Ankle Mobility for Squatting w/ Dr. Aaron Horschig of Squat University - YouTube
  3. When we are going hard, we have the tendencie to stiff everything up. However, you still want a fluid pedalstroke (unless you are doing an all out sprint). So, relax your foot, your ankle and your calf.

I am going to double check the seat height. I have used a foam roller before and it does relieve tension but when riding next day the pain/burn is back.
Also, it sounds stupid but the pain gets worse when I’m wearing bib tights. If my calves are not covered the pain/burn is tolerable but if my calves are covered I’m unable to sustain any high intensity efforts. I hate it and it makes riding less enjoyable. I feel frustrated as it’s always been my limiting factor.