I’m not a mountain biker and, quite frankly, that $&*^ scares me, but this is seriously impressive. Enjoy!
![]()
Reminds me of the first time I rode passed a sign that said “Mandatory Air”
I saw everything outside of my abilities.
There is a negative chance of me even thinking about something like that.
I think broke several bones just mentally trying to do anything on that video.
^— Yes! This!!
“Plus, I’d like to keep riding the rest of the summer”.
Exactly.
I would’ve seen the sign and just said, “NOPE!”
And why would I mountain bike?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTpT2RuIslP/?utm_medium=copy_link
Glad she (and you) are enjoying it. I’m super impressed by all of you that can do it. I’m so uncoordinated that I’d probably hurt myself just looking at the trail.
Also not a mountain biker, very risk averse, and generally uncoordinated. I can’t fathom how people aren’t literally dying on these trails.
Skill progression, risk management balanced with an interest in thrill seeking I guess. Statistically speaking, our road rides are far more dangerous.
How does it go again, D@m lies and statistics
I’ve seen it presented that statistically wise you are more likely to have an accident off road (so from that point of view they are more dangerous but the outcomes of those on road are usually worse (so from that point of view they are more dangerous). Something I’m terrible at my self though, is the skills side (as a start I’m not relaxed enough). I think that those who are more relaxed can smoothly take more risks off road which will statistically far out weigh any statistics ![]()
^— this …
^-- and this …
^-- and this!

