Best tubeless *hookless* tyres / tires

I’ve been using Cinturato Velo TLR as a training tire and really happy with it. Doesn’t totally suck like the Conti Gatorskin, and really awesome puncture resistance.

For the last 4-6 weeks I’ve collected a lot of little “While My Tubeless Gently Weeps” punctures (apologies to the Beatles):

(thats not all of the punctures!) however the tire still holds air and only needs a few pumps a week. You can see I marked the punctures and this weekend I’m planning to remove the tire and patch from the inside, and then swap front and rear. Tires went on late May and are at 1250 miles / 2000km, still have a lot of life yet.

I’m not running hookless, my Enve 5.6 disc are hooked. Not sure about compatibility (e.g. the GP 5000 TL shouldn’t be on BRR listing per Continental).

Maybe bad luck but I’ve had mixed results with Pro One, and prefer the Specialized for both feel and the older ones seem to seal up better. I’m going to go back to the Specialized RapidAir after we get some rain to wash away the road debris. Also have the Enve 700x27 on order from Excel Sports, not sure when they are coming in as the Enve website says December and Excel inventory system expects them in a few weeks. The guy I spoke with at Excel said the inventory system may not be correct. Will see.