Looking for feedback from anyone who’s actually bought a wheelset from this company.
I’m looking at their SAT C46/46 DB PRO disc clincher / tubeless wheelset as shown on their European website
At face value seems like a good deal:
- 46mm depth carbon disc wheelset
- Hooked rims tubeless compatible
- 27.5mm external rim width
- comes with sapim CX Ray spokes
- they will do me a 28 spike set at no extra charge (normally 24 spoke) as I’m heavy
- weight with DT Swiss 240s hubs is about 20% less than my current aluminium wheels at just over 1600g (give or take)
- 3 year warranty
The cost appears to be around £1k for these (if I’ve done my maths conversion from Euros correctly) which compares well to the regular ‘brands’.
A quick Google search suggest the aero qualities as tested by Hambini and others is on a par with other wheelsets from major brands too
Interested to know peoples actual user experience - IE: ease of fitting tubeless tyres to the rim, durability, perceived quality of the carbon and construction / assembly of the wheelset, noticeable issues / benefits etc