Any MTB Stage (or big single day) races on the calendar between now and Feb 1st?

It sold out in about an hour this year even though Kristi and Perry opened up more starting slots for the 20th Anniversary. I’m betting with the current situation some slots will open.

1 Like

I know this isn’t before February, and if Covid is still an issue may not be feasible next year, but I just wanted to leave this here for the perusal of the TrainerRoad crew. It would be seriously cool to have you come down to New Zealand.

https://www.whaka100.co.nz/100-miler.html

Apologies for the topic highjack, I just couldn’t decide where to put this link so you’d see it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

**** Entertaining Race Report for the 100km - be warned, explicit language****

1 Like

It’s looking like the Austin rattler is going to happen on November 7th. Wave starts by age group. ~60 mile course includes a lot of short pitchy climbs. Should be a fun time and it’s a good venue to keep folks spread out a bit. It’s about an hour or so outside of Austin near Burnet, TX. Weather is usually pretty nice in early November, but could be in the 30’s or 80’s.

1 Like