Special Guest 4iiii’s Scott Cooper joins the team to discuss all things power meters, including how power meters are made, calibration, and what the future of power meters may look like. Tune in to hear Scott’s insights in episode 229 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- What is inside a power meter?
- How are power meters calibrated in the factory?
- The difference between zero offset and calibration
- What makes carbon harder to install a power meter on?
- How does temperature affect the zero offset of a power meter?
- The future of cycling power meters