2021 Cactus Cup

First day of racing is complete for the 2021 Cactus Cup in Arizona. Today was a 5.6 mile TT with about 420ft of elevation. Keegan Swenson currently sits 5th(+15") and Alex Wild sits 9th(+34"). I also saw someone wearing that sick white TR jersey during my warm up, but I don’t know if he was in the Elite field. Tomorrow is the real race, a 43 mile XC loop with about 3000ft of elevation. If you want to see which TR pro comes out on top, the live results links can be found at https://thecactuscup.com/results/

4 Likes

That rider in the TR kit was one of our awesome Marketing Directors, @ncomerford !

Good luck to all who are racing!

4 Likes

Way to go today @zac_petruska. Saw that time. You were absolutely flying!

I for sure was not racing Elite but glad I look super pro. :joy:

I was a few minutes back from you in 19 - 29. 280w / 4w/kg clearly isn’t anywhere close to cutting it for me. haha

With the stacked Elite field this year would have been awesome to be able to spectate a true short track but will be eagerly watching those pro times tomorrow. Should be an awesome race.

4 Likes

Thank you @ncomerford I’m at 344w-4.33w/kg and it’s my home track😬 I hope your race goes well tomorrow and I’ll see you at the start!

2 Likes