Wheelsets you are running on Trek SC

Hey guys. I bought a Trek Speed Concept and am trying to decide which wheelset to buy for racing. I’ve been looking at Hed Jet black version for both 6/6 and 6/9. Also, Flo cycling’s 49/64 or 64/77 Carbon wheels. I am not sure if I want to get carbon clinchers or stick with carbon and anodized brakes. I plan on running conti 5000 25s unless you direct me otherwise. I did see that Flo tested with 25, 28 and 32 and found the 28 tire to be the best set up for their wheels. Kinda surprised, I woulda thought the 25 would have won.

I’m currently running Flo 30s on it for training and have a pair of Mavic Cosmic Carbone’s. I’m likely going to sell the carbone’s as I’d like a wider rim. I haven’t put on a 25 tire on them, but figure it wouldn’t do anything. I notice a pretty big difference between them and my flo’s comfort wise.

I’d love to hear what you are rocking on your SC and what you didn’t like (if you have any info).

Also, post pics!

Thanks

I have the Flo 60/90 Carbon/aluminum on there with 25’s and it’s a nice ride. No complaints here. I also have a set of HED jet 6’s that I have but haven’t had on that bike but love them on the roadie.

They came on the bike and I have been pleased with them. Eyeballing a disc and 90 for the front though (don’t tell my wife)