What workout did you do today? (2018/2019)

Geiger +1
It went alright, twas hard-ish. Had a power drop, so i switched back from ant+ to bluetooth. Taking the day off today

13 Likes

Mary Austin -1
Last weeks of SSBLVII
Was expecting it to be a lot worse, but it was still far from easy.

11 Likes

Wright Peak -2, didn’t sleep the best and HR was a little high, but never felt out of control. Think I’m going to enjoy this plan

13 Likes

Planned workout was Carpathian Peak +2 but this seemed a bit hard after Prater Thursday so I toned it down slightly by doing Tioga. One of those ones where two sets in you doubt it’s going to happen, and then you surprise yourself.

15 Likes

Yesterday was Taylor -2 disconnected the Powertap pedal and relied on the Hammer3 for power, today was Kaweah which felt good.

6 Likes

That was much worse than I remember. Trained later today so the room was a good bit warmer starting out. Made the first interval much easier, but by God I paid for it later :sweat_smile: Drop out on the 4th interval nearly convinced my to get off the bike.

15 Likes

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut you finished!
this graph looks like it would hurt

2 Likes

Baxter +2 … seriously there should be a baxter base plan

4 Likes

Yep, very happy to have hung in.

1 Like

Tunemah today, that was tough!

13 Likes

Started the day with 17.5 miles on the treadmill with a 3 mile warm up, 10 mixing up the incline, then a 4mile fast finish build. The new fans made a world of difference in the cardio room of the gym. My legs felt surprisingly springy for the day after my longest ride of this phase (until next week of course)

Finished off the day and week with Gibbs. Not the week that I had planned but still got a good chunk of TSS and hours so I’ll take it. 35 more weeks till IMLP.

3 Likes

4 hour ride today. Good week to kickoff an aerobic booster block before SSB.

11 Likes

Nice job! Don’t be surprised if Lamarck is a challenge, and Leconte is a breeze. Weird, but that’s what happened to me. (I think those two are in MV).

Character building…

15 Likes

Not too bad as I felt strongish after yesterday’s work workout although I’m glad I upped by veg intake and had an early night.

13 Likes

Two rest days and a recovery week is next up after todays damp foggy ride.

8 Likes

Treated myself to a new trainer so had to do a new ramp test. I had a Tacx Flow wheel on and now have a Elite Direto. FTP was at 247w rather than 254 with the old trainer. Not as much of a difference as I thought. Half way through SSBLV2 so back to it on Tuesday.

12 Likes

Just finished the last “work” week of my first aerobic block. Treated myself to a longish zwift race on a fun route and of course the hitters had to show up… Managed a pretty decent result on flattish legs and spun easy for 40min for good measure. Looking forward to four days off next week before another block.

Thanks @AndyGajda for the encouragement! I needed it.

4 Likes

MLSS test day.

It looks like 6 x 5 min at threshold but its really a 30 min MLSS test :slight_smile:

Link to ongoing testing thread with the data:

11 Likes

fun with blood lactate meter!

2 Likes