Vasa Swim ERG and TrainerRoad

@tribuddha I’m not sure if you’ve created your Vasa workouts in TR yet—if not, could you provide link to google sheet you referenced above in thread? Thanks.

Sure thing! My OG excel sheet (i miss typed: it was excel not google) got whipped from my last computer so I’m slowly building it back up again and will upload what I have this weekend. I also have TrainingPeaks structured workouts if anyone is interested

1 Like

@tribuddha If you have the structured workouts in training peaks I can create the workouts in Trainerroad. How can you share your Training Peaks Vasa Workouts?

Just got my Vasa. Trying to leave my TR settings alone (only for my bike/Kickr), and use Rouvy with my Vasa. Rouvy makes me choose a power meter brand. I’ve selected a few random Power meters, but it is not displaying my correct power (I think it is cutting it in half). Any suggestions?

Any TrainerRoad programmers? I would love to be able to have choose between 2 profiles. 1 for my bike/Kickr (FTP 250, wheel circumference 2096 and one for my Vasa (FTP 75, wheel circumference 100)

1 Like

Good thinking about leaving your TR profile alone and using another program. Maybe try an uno or one sided pedal power meter which may double your FTP?