TrainerRoad users' bikes

It that the Izalco Max 9.x?

This might be my favorite bike right now. I’d take it over an SL7 if given the choice.

I can’t go to my LBS cause they have in my size and I’m either gonna go into debt or steal it…

1 Like

Yep, It is the Max 9.8

1 Like

oooooooooh :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow such a sweet looking bike! That would definitely be one of my top choices!

1 Like

My two steel bikes, I also have a carbon road and mtb. The red one is an old British Wally Green with 105 group set I’ve just built up. The grey one is my single speed, that funnily enough I’m usually faster on!!

14 Likes

Hey, awesome work. Do you have additional photos of your mods? I am about to start a TCR build and I’d love to see more photos. Thanks!

Finally got a worthwhile photo of my roadie. 2017 Emonda SL6

And apparently this is the only mud-free picture I have of my cross bike. 2018 Crux E5 Sport with a few minor changes.

11 Likes

hi,I just drilled two hole on the fork(steerer & left leg) and three hole on handlebar,
and modified the fork expander like below photos

1 Like

Thanks! Any performance issues or maintenance issues with the brakes/cables?

no any problem for cables, it’s same with other integrate bikes, just need to bleeding brakes on time and no need to replace cables :wink:

I back ordered a 2021 Scott Addict RC 10 today (green/grey paint). The new foils have updated integrated cockpits for any Scott peeps out there, but all Shimano and no PM’s which at this point why?

The one thing I think Scott can do better is give the buyer more options on wheel depth, stem/bar dimensions, crank lengths, post setback etc…you know build a bike that fits YOU!
My last bike, Factor, gave you options to select most if not all…I already know I want to swap the 110mm stem and 420mm bars with a 120mm by 380mm. Eventually deeper wheels. Not going to worry about the cranks as the PM is built in but, 170 would be my 1st choice.

2 Likes

Not mine but I’ve been hiring this on holiday and done 290km with 3500m climbing over 3 rides. It is a great bike.
The only bike I’ve ever seen with 1/4 turn quick-release thru-axles

10 Likes

Had this for a bit over a week now and have ridden it almost every day! :smiley: Very happy with the new SL7.

30 Likes

2021 Domane in radioactive coral. Has the new Aeolus RSL 37V wheels and Verse saddle. 18.8lbs as it sits. Can’t be happier with how it rides compared to my Defy, can’t wait to get some big rides in.

17 Likes

19 Likes

Another terrible decision :smiley:

1 Like

Allebike FS29
TREK Top Fuel 9.8
TREK speed concept 2017

12 Likes

How do you like the 1x drivetrain? I’ve been thinking about going to that on my next bike. I live in an area that doesn’t have any big climbs, mostly just rolling terrain.

How come I see everybody having SL7’s while in my country (Netherlands), they are unavailable till at least MARCH - MAY 2021 in all sizes?