+1…Maybe you missed that post I wrote ^^^ or just cementing the idea. Either way I agree…
Thinking about taking a hiatus from racing for a couple years and considering selling a couple bikes
That Ninja is probably cheaper than a top of the line Trek Madone.
Okay, small update and question. I managed to sell some of my equipment, but I’m still trying to sell a TT bike and disc wheel (separate items). Since those are more niche, they aren’t really moving at all.
Anyone have tips or places that TT/Tri fans use for specific equipment?
I decided to not use eBay since they take an absurd cut of any sales, so that’s out lol.
I’ve had success buying and selling from Facebook Marketplace and groups related to your items. Also search for groups related to the brand of bike you’re selling.
Cycling Bicycle Online Swap Meet - Buy/Sell/Trade - Bikes/Frames/Parts
I’ve got them on FB in a huge number of groups as well as a Utah specific marketplace, but I will check out those links too!

