SSB1 MV Modifications for Endurance

Hi Gang! I just recently joined the TR family and I’m about 2 weeks into SSB 1 MV. With everything going on, I definitely have a lot more free time, but I think the amount of TSS each week that I’m doing is probably exactly where I want to be.

What I’m curious about is because I have this much extra time, would it be beneficial to swap, for example, a Sweet Spot workout with some more endurance rides with similar TSS profiles. I know the weekly tip says you can replace Sunday’s ride. But will I be missing out on anything if I were to swap out like Wednesday’s SS (Monitor +1) workout as well with more endurance (Andrews)?

Welcome and don’t see a problem with it. I think it depends on your goals and what you like riding.

I have done a bunch of plans but currently doing traditional base mv plans.

Hey there! Welcome to TR :tada:
I’m by no means an expert on this, but my understanding is that the premise of the SSB plans is to provide similar adaptations as long endurance rides, just in less time. So if you have the time to accumulate a similar level of stimulus via a longer ride, that should do roughly the same thing.

1 Like