Show us your Cats, Kittens & Felines

Looks like he’s judging you, are you working hard enough?

5 Likes

Here’s my Tabby, Alley,

testing out the bath water before the kids jump in…

19 Likes

On a vaguely related note, has anybody had problems with their cats chewing their Di2 cables? About to start fostering cats and kittens and wondering if I should find a way to hide / hang the bike up high so they can’t investigate…

1 Like

Mine nibble on my spokes but not the cables/wires

1 Like

I think as long as the cables are secured on both sides you’ll be alright. It’s when there is a dangling wire or cable that you may want to be more protective.

2 Likes

Really depends on the cat.

I had a cat that chewed on everything, she left little bite marks on my saddle and skewers.

I had another that would destroy anything dangling, particularly shoe laces.

And another 5 cats over the years that never had an issue with.

4 Likes

My wife had trouble with our middle one chewing up headphone cords. She grew out of it eventually, but was several months of chewing before that.

1 Like

21 Likes

I couldn’t leave out my pups and bearded dragon. Sorry…I know it’s a vet thread.

1 Like

I’m a fully blown pet lover too. Had tons of different ones since being a kid. Ducks, goats, horses, dogs and finally cats. I am very much a cat dad, but still love dogs too. My wife even had a bearded dragon for years and it was pretty cool. :smiley:

3 Likes

17 Likes

Here’s my little boy. Historically I was always a dog person but when I met my wife she had this boy and he changed everything for me. So snuggly, loving, friendly, grumpy, and most like a dog. He had to be put down a few months ago. Most terrible thing we’ve had to do, he was our first child.

18 Likes

Cleo joining in on the weights bench

19 Likes

Pretty sure she identifies as a cat! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

This is Simon hogging all of the pancakes!

22 Likes

Tom

22 Likes

Someone sent PM saying the bird feeder next to the tree was giving the cat “low hanging fruit” to chase.

How about this?

I like to think of it as setting up the cat for hunting success :thinking:

16 Likes

Sundays. Actually who am I kidding, this is a daily occurrence

18 Likes

Loki with his full winter mane:

Having a little roar (perhaps Lannister would’ve been a better chair choice)

This is Luna, one of the most murderous cats I’ve owned, but also one of the friendliest.

23 Likes

Big Guy, AKA Heavy D, AKA Squeelie Dan

24 Likes