21 Likes

Too cute!

3 Likes

My cat buddies

18 Likes

Simba, my recovery buddy… :grinning:

21 Likes

Recovery cats are the real deal. :wink:

Mine used to pin me down on the couch for about 2 hours after workouts and rides… making sure I fully rested.

4 Likes

Anybody got a Maine Coon. I’ve always wanted a big cat, but I’d have to get a dog door lol

This is Schmuser, a stray of dubious moral standards, that moved in with us already pregnant and - on our visitors bed - gave birth to

Filou and Jacques

Poldi

…and their sister Lotta.
Your guess on how many fathers…

20 Likes

Tinkerbells new interactive toy…

16 Likes

That is an awesome cat family!

1 Like

Best forum thread in ages!

This is Penny

20 Likes

They help me getting to know my local roads - forget travelling, even before COVID…

3 Likes

I think I;m following this thread more regularly than the meme thread

8 Likes

Claws adopted us a little more than a year ago - the sleeping on your porch gambit. Very friendly. Doesn’t play at all. Will take a swipe at you with extended claws at unexpected times, but only if you’re moving. He’s been a nice distraction for the past year, though we hadn’t thought of ourselves as cat people.

10 Likes

Best thread on the forum!

4 Likes

Try drip-on wax, it’s less of a hassle.

4 Likes

Ektachrome rocks.

2 Likes

Is that a Flippity Fish?

3 Likes

Sounds the same, purchased from Amazon, rechargeable with two bags of catnip inside…

3 Likes

Our cat is like a cheap date, she only eats kibble (no wet food) and doesn’t go for fancy toys:

I wanted to buy that Flippity Fish but she would reject it like all the other unused toys we bought over the years.

7 Likes