[Request] Proof read the workouts!

Please Trainer Road, put some resources into going over the workout library.
I’m finding so many workouts where the levels are not matching between inside and outside versions. Yesterday I found one where the outside version was a completely different type of workout.

I know I can email support about it when I find them but after having done so 5+ times over the last little while this doesn’t seem like the occasional mistake, they are everywhere…

Bro, they are still developing the features and know there are issues. There are dozens of threads in the forum talking about it too. Just reach out through proper channels, use the existing topics, and be patient. It’s not like they’re being lazy and sitting on their butts, everyone’s working as hard as they can especially people like @IvyAudrain

8 Likes

Yeah, but this has very little to do with the actual inner workings of the features and is one thing where the support staff pretty much go “thanks for letting us know” on every individual case but they don’t seem to adress the bigger picture of there being so many that are off.
It’s also not a beta feature but in production as far as I’ve understood, all the other stuff in beta I don’t have a problem with.

This does not take an engineer/developer to work on. This is just getting someone to actually start going through the workout library and correcting the numbers.
I’m just getting a bit tired of doing it every time I happen to find one. I imagine it being pretty easy to put them all in a table and making sure the two colums match…

I wish it were that easy, I do apologize that there are inconsistencies and it’s something we’d definitely like to tighten up. Its also tricky that many of the newer workouts dont have outside equivalents yet, so we are still working towards making everything 1:1 with an equal outside version.
Thanks for your patience, and for just firing a quick email to support@trainerroad.com if something seems super off. We definitely appreciate our athletes’ assistance in helping us constantly improve!

4 Likes