Race Finder Websites

I am just curious: how do you find the races in which you compete? Do you have a favorite race calendar website? (I am actually curious about U.S. and non-U.S. ones - just in case :slightly_smiling_face:) I am trying to find some “make-up” races because I crashed at the Barnburner last Saturday and am not having much luck. Thanks!

1 Like
4 Likes

For non-US, I’d point you to the British Cycling website.

1 Like

Anyone know how easy it is to jump into UK or Europe am races w and international USA cycling license?

1 Like

You might have already found this information but if not, here you go:

1 Like

Some local associations are a better resource for road events in my experience.

Lambra.org

Utahcycling.com

For examples.

1 Like

Thanks!

Txbra.org
Tmbra.org

2 Likes

Gravel Races

Gran Fondos or other random races / events

1 Like

Is there a website or app that lists upcoming races? I know a lot are cancelled or moved but when I search for races I don’t seem to find any. Either road races or crit races. I live in Las Vegas and when I was searching for races on google I didn’t see any but on strava I randomly ran across 2 people talking about the Tour of Summerlin which I guess is one of the biggest Vegas races yet I had to stumble upon it. Would just like to know how to find races for my area. Southern Utah, NV, CA

Thank

1 Like

@Tripp, I moved your post into an existing one on the topic. It has several sites to consider.

1 Like

How is it so hard to find races in Northern California? I’m registered for a XC race in Tahoe this month and can’t even find it on any calendars. Don’t promoters want participants? Racers want races…

If anyone knows a good XC race resource, please share. The ones listed above didn’t have much for MTB.

2 Likes

yup i am a newb and want to find races - don’t have a clue how to start !

1 Like

I feel you. The crit racing series in my hometown was super hard to find as it isn’t advertised very well and they have very little online presence. I’ve been moving around a lot lately and finding races has been made even harder. I still haven’t cracked the code, but as far as I can tell it’s more about finding riders and bike shops who are in the know and can impart their knowledge to others. Tough when you are shy-ish to approach people (like me) and tough when you are bouncing around a lot as well.