Progression Levels now in Strava Images

…now if only I could turn off the dozens of crappy Zwift images I see in my feed from everyone I follow :rofl:

4 Likes

I like it after the initial concern. I know it will start some discussions to explain what it is all about. Good promotion for TR

I personally don’t have an issue with the progression levels showing. I feel if people are happy to share their workouts on Strava, then what’s the harm in a wee graph in the image? It’s not going to mean much to other people as it’s only relative to your current FTP.
If TR are going to include an option for people to remove it then it’s all good.

…along with what they claim their weight to be :lying_face: :lying_face:

You don’t believe I’m 25kg?

2 Likes

Opt in by default. Don’t make me do the after thought of the development work each time myself as a user please.

All of the progression levels is too much. I don’t really care what people see I am doing. I think showing the progression level of the workout you did is fine, but all of them is too busy on the graphics end.

4 Likes

Can I feature request an NFT of my workout progression photo?

7 Likes

Wow…I almost forgot why I found this thread. It was to see why my Strava isn’t showing the new TR picture with the graph.
I have the Partner Integrations allowed and I have no image…:man_shrugging:

Looks to me like this is fixed? On the web, Account, Ride sync, Strava now has 2 checkboxes “upload workout image” and “include progression levels”

5 Likes

Indeed:

13 Likes

I’ve unticked mine but they still show - must be from now onwards?

I had it disconnected in Strava and that deleted all the image history for rides, but this one doesn’t seem to affect your history.

1 Like
  • That would be my guess (not retro-active).
1 Like

As you’ve already seen this has been deployed. If you uncheck the options, they won’t show up for any future uploads.

You can either turn off progression levels so it’s just like before or you can turn off the image all together.

43 Likes

Not including ftp and changes to ftp option? Can’t let you think we’re happy with the quick turnaround to user complaints when its easier too complain… :-p

What do you mean not include FTP? It’s not included right now.

1 Like

No I meant that I’d love to show off my ftp changes and want the ftp to go with the levels. (Also was trying to make a joke out of the complaint cause its not that major of a request)

So in my mind the feature would add:
For naormal workouts - FTP as another line under the PL levels (under cause its shorter and doesn’t block as much of the image)
For FTP test workouts like the ramp - have the box you show in the UI to celebrate your FTP change in the middle of the image in the forground with the normal workout image behind it maybe a bit darker just to highlight the FTP change box

I’m not saying I’m really pushing for this in priority, but would be nice to have.

Here is a fun one, my sister is restarting training and this morning on Strava we have this workout:

Total workout time (Strava): 0 min and 0 sec.

Notice Sweet Spot PL is 1.2.

Then 9 minutes later, the actual workout:

Total workout time (Strava): 36 min and 5 sec.

And now Sweet Spot PL 1.0.

:man_shrugging:

I’ll call her later.

Pictures… the new “TR tech support call for help:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Needed to call her anyway, and now I get to hassle her and say WTF were you doing?

1 Like