Progression Levels now in Strava Images

Reading recent threads has made me realize I don’t have thick enough skin to work in consumer product development. Reading these all I can think of is the town hall scenes in Parks and Rec.

Literally every service posts a screenshot to your feed. The zwift ones are far more random and over sharing (ignoring that the whole point of strava is to share). If you don’t like any of the pics you can easily delete them.

People should share feedback of course, but things have been a bit spicy lately.

7 Likes

First rule of product development - don’t take it personally.

Also the hardest rule to learn.

5 Likes

Does that not switch off trainer road workouts completely?

Yup, it sure does. It’s the reason I consider it to be a sledgehammer for an issue that should have a more refined touch.

2 Likes

Nate before release:
:smiley:

Nate after release:
:pensive:

Better?

• (No meme’s were harmed to repeat this joke.)

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

-cough-

On Topic (content DOES relate to discussion, per topic title) vs Off Topic (content does NOT relate to discussion, per topic title)

Is that the issue here?

Nah i’m just messing with you :stuck_out_tongue:

or am i? :smirk:

1 Like

sneaky, sneaky :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. Back to topic

After a bit of digging in strava, I figured out how to get progression levels off without doing anything in TR. Check here.

13 Likes

One in the boat for you :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think that link turns off TR uploads - just extra graphics.

1 Like

Good point, it might just do that. On 2nd read it’s more ambiguous to me.

I’ll know for sure later :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good deal. Sorry for my misread as it looks to be.

Man, there are more options there than I realized!

2 Likes

@killroy123 - I tip my hat to you. Well done.

3 Likes

I can’t believe it was that easy

Since we’re talking Strava and updates, is it now also possible to finally get rid of speed and distance from indoor workouts??

Nope.

The hack of setting wheel size to 0 (zero) in the TR app works for sure users, but not everyone. So that is worth a test if you haven’t tried it yet.

1 Like