Podcast Update!

Hey Guys @Jonathan @Nate_Pearson @chad from lil old New Zealand. I always listen to your podcasts to and from work, looks like were heading for an Alert Level 4 lockdown at some point soon, so will be spending time at home listening to them instead and trying to have some normality in life. Keep the podcast going, if not for us but to keep yourselves sane. :sunglasses: Take Care
Callum

Was the podcast audio only? I normally watch it via YouTube and it hasn’t yet appeared on there.

Only the audio cast posted on Soundcloud (and other typical TR audio sources?, haven’t checked) right now. They are working on the video version and hope to post it to YouTube today.

There was no “regular” podcast on Thursday (due to the situation), so this 251 episode is “this weeks” show.

A massive thanks for this week’s podcast guys. So good to get some normality in amongst the turbulence. You hit the vibe 100% right in terms of reality Versus keeping positive. Love that Amber can get back on it too. I’m not a triathlete but found the swim training chat fascinating. Loads of take aways for all listeners. Keep it up and thanks for the mental and physical motivation. My TrainerRoad sessions are a highlight at the moment. You all rock.
X
PS: I accessed it through my usual iphone podcast app.

4 Likes

I thought this weeks podcasts was excellent. Well done for going the extra mile.

1 Like

Thanks @Nate_Pearson, @chad, @Jonathan, and @ambermalika for helping us maintain some degree of normalcy! I’m listening to the podcast in the background at this very moment. The effort you are puting in to keep the podcast going remotely is greatly appreciated.
:facepunch: :metal:

4 Likes

The podcast was great (as usual). It was great to have @ambermalika online too, and I do hope that she can be a regular feature in future (as connecting online seemed to work fine). Having a female voice adds another dimension on all of the topics, not just female specific ones.

5 Likes

Everyone wants Amber on all the time!

4 Likes

not just female specific ones.
@ambermalika has the full pro perspective which just adds more credibility to TR and to the podcast. She must stay!:heart:

2 Likes