PF30 Bottom Bracket Loosening Unevenly?

Hi @mhe, like @alvaroe16 no further issues although the bike shop that I bought from used a healthy amount of retaining compound when replacing the bottom bracket with a like for like that came with the bike. I wouldn’t buy another one of those again when it needs replaced, I’d be looking at a Praxis Works, and if there were any issues with that I’d be going to a premium level bottom bracket like Hambini or BBinifinite.

Overall, I really like the bike. Worth noting that the new model seems to have moved from all-road design to more of a pure gravel bike which may or may not suit your needs.

Thank you - the old version is much more ‘all road’ which appeals greatly, I’m essentially after road plus geo with mudguard mounts (more aimed at crappy SW tarmac/road quality) and this ticks the boxes.

I have Wheels MFG stuff on my other bike so I’m considering pre-empting any issues with an aftermarket BB anyway, but it is positive that your issues were resolved so thank you for the update :slight_smile: