OLD: TrainerRoad Referral Code, Free Trial Requests & Sharing

Send me your email address. TR needs it for the referral.

1 Like

By the way, lots of us use both TR and Zwift simultaneously. I use #2 here: https://www.smartbiketrainers.com/run-zwift-trainerroad-simultaniously-1948

3 Likes

OK, I’m crashing for the night. If no one helps you before morning, I can do it then. Have fun!

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Adam

1 Like

Done. You should get email. Enjoy!

1 Like

Anyone know if there is an expiration date on a referral? The dude I just sent it to wants to save it for when it gets colder (which could be August here in Michigan :joy:). I could reach out to support but I’m lazy and thought someone would know here. Thanks in advance.

No expiration date on the referrals.

HOWEVER, he needs to keep the email so he can use it when the time comes. I’ve had some people get careless with them and “lose” their info, which means a lost referral, essentially.

Thanks, Chad. Somehow, I knew it would be you :grinning:

1 Like

I also have three codes if any potential new users would like to make use of them. Just send me a private message. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m so new to this, it won’t even allow me to send you a private message (literally just joined!) but would love a code if possible. Thanks, much appreciated!

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I just joined and would love a referral code but it won’t let me send a pm either.

1 Like

Ok, I messaged you.

4 Likes

Ok, I messaged you

2 Likes

Got it, thanks!

I have a referral code available as well, send me a PM if you need it.

I have 3 referral codes left, so if you want / need one, PM me

Looking to try this out and maybe switch from Zwift.

New here but would like to try trainer road out for a month if anyone has a trial going spare.

I still have three available.

1 Like

That’s @SMPxOne and @WMoo sorted. I have one referral left (for now).