Official "Pay it forward" Equipment Thread

Looking for some tubeless 700x23 road tires. Will pay for shipping. Anyone have a set lying around?

Does anyone have an extra tt brake handle laying around? Replacing a rear brake with a TriRig Omega X brake and the current handle won’t work. Figured I could ask here before purchasing one.

Actually…I think i might have a set of bontrager R3.

I’m in Chicago

Thanks for the offer. I actually picked up a pair of Pro Ones a few weeks ago. Thanks though.

Hi! Do you still have those 110 stems around? Thanks!

My wife just took up cycling. I have her all kitted out, but she’s in need of some speed/cadence sensors. Does anyone have one they are not using since they switched over to power? DM me and we can work something out.

Thanks

I have the blue plastic piece for a K-Edge Wahoo mount. Switched to Garmin and don’t need the blue puck if anyone switched from Garmin to Wahoo or wants a spare for their K-Edge mount.

I thought for a minute it was the wife that you were giving away :smile:

1 Like

I think I have a 110 1.5 synchros in black, 10deg maybe?

Anyone have a set of alloy 40c-c compact drop bars they don’t need anymore? 31.8 clamp area.

TIA

Hey gang, my head unit it toast and I need a new one. I had a Lezyne Super GPS. PRetty simple unit for gps and power while training.

Anyone have a head unit they’d like to sell relatively inexpensively?

Thanks!
-Hugh

where are you located? United States? Other?

I’m in Phoenix, AZ. USA.

I have an older Garmin 500 head unit sitting in a drawer somewhere - it works fine - good battery life - I got a new Bolt as gift

Its pretty basic in features in comparison to today’s tech but what it does (time, GPS, Power), it does well.

Happy to send it your way no charge if you want it
Mike

2 Likes

Oh man! Thank you! I’m happy to cover shipping. DM me at hmaceachran@gmail.com and we can arrange the details.

Is Garmin back up and running? I understood they had some problems.

I really appreciate you reaching out to me!
-Hugh

Yes, they seem to be functional again on most, if not all levels.

2 Likes

The 500 needs to be connected via USB anyways so would not have been effected

2 Likes

Ah, I see. Is there an app I’d put on my computer then?

I don’t think so. I think you just connect via USB, and drag and drop the ride file to Strava.com or your chosen tracking service. Very easy

You can do it manually as described or you can use Garmin Express to automatically transfer the files to Garmin Connect (their online service) then onto Strava or TR.

You still have to plug it into your computer with the USB but the sync should be automatic through Garmin Express.