Official "Pay it forward" Equipment Thread

This is late but I think I have one lying around in case you are still looking for one

26 ISNā€™T DEAD!!

I have need of some 26x2.25 and 26x2.35 tires. Does not have to be tubeless. Anyone have any lying around?

Just thought Iā€™d posted an updated pic of my Milwaukee Emonda:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got a Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26 x 2.25 with some life left in it sitting in my garage. Itā€™s yours for the cost of shipping if you want it.

1 Like

Brooooo. Very nice.

Have a new pair of red look delta cleats if anyone is interested. Would be great if someone had a set of shimano yellow to trade as well.

Iā€™m on the hunt for a Selle SMP saddle to try out before I drop big money on one. Ideally nothing super padded, but Iā€™ll take what I can get.

Anyone got one sitting unloved? Happy to buy.

Based in the UK

Tell me more. I thought I had sorted mine out but it appears not so much now. Thanks!

Anybody know where to get just this nut? From the Specialized Stem Accessory Mount. Donā€™t really want to buy a whole new one just for the nut, and I tried emailing Specialized but havenā€™t ever heard back.

Anyone have a centerlock 160mm disc rotor or 6-bolt to centerlock rotor adaptor they are willing to part with? Iā€™ll cover shipping.

Thanks

I have a couple of Selle SMP TRK saddles. Based in Edinburgh, scotland and happy to ship. Have 7 or 8 slightly to never used saddles lying around

Free to good homes. Shipping from Scotland
Selle Italia X1

Selle SMP TRK medium

Selle Royal Seta

Fabric Tri

Fabric Scoop Flat Elite

Cannondale Tri

Ritchey Vector Wing with clamp

3 Likes

Damn that is impressiveā€¦ I think. I am sure people will scoop them up and very gracious of you.

Honestly i have enough parts and components to build up a couple of bikes and would feel much happier about them being out in the world being used than in storage here

3 Likes

Just wanted to post an update on the frame and handful of parts I picked up in this thread earlier in the summer.

Had to do a bit of work on it. Bottle cage bosses re-riveted, front derailleur epoxied back into place. New set of wheels, cranks, tubeless gp5000s, cables, chain, stem, pedals, cassette. In good working order, have probably 1000 miles on it this year so far, will be raced next year, assuming racing happens.

Now contemplating picking up a set of deep section wheels for itā€¦though am a bit hesitant about dropping big cash on a set of rim brake wheels.

4 Likes

Yes please, Iā€™ll send you a DM

Any chance the Fabric Scoop is still kicking around? More than happy to cover P&P

Iā€™m in Coral Gables, FL (part of Miami, zip code 33143). I have two 28mm Corsa Control G+ 2.0 tires available. Theyā€™ve been ridden for 1,770 miles and only changed them out because I went to RenĆ© Herse 32mm tires. Not sure how long tires are supposed to last, but to me they look quite good, like theyā€™ve still got a lot of miles left in them.

Available for just the cost of shipping to anywhere via USPS Priority Mail. DM requests, please, and note that I sometimes take a couple of days to respond.

Please note: if I get multiple requests, then Iā€™ll give priority to those who are having economic difficulty as this thread was created to do. If choosing among multiple requests that appear equally valid, Iā€™ll employ a magic black box to do so, so donā€™t ask why I chose person X or person Y.

I have a brand new Wahoo hr strap meant for TickrX, the old style snap on. I ordered it thinking thatā€™s what was wrong with the HR monitor. Turns out it was the monitor not the strap. PM me if you want It, please US only. - gone

This makes me happy :smiley:

How did the repair on the bottle cage rivets go?