New Road Shoes High End

Two months sounds odd and out of date. Perhaps if you get unlucky and they will have to wait for a new batch. But shoes in wide sizes are likely not manufactured in large quantities either, but that cuts both ways: I could be lucky, because supply lasts forever. Or they are dealing just fine at the moment.

One more thing: the Riot series seems like a great bang for the buck. The carbon sole is very stiff and the rest of the shoe is of very good quality. The only thing I’d change about the MTB shoe is to make the outer sole out of a softer material. They can be replaced, so I wouldn’t care that they don’t last as long. For a road shoe, this doesn’t matter at all.

Disclaimer: I don’t have any long-term experience with them yet, I got them this summer. But so far, so good.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I fall in the yellow section

1 Like

I own DMTs and I need to correct some of your points:

Lake CX 403 shaped perfectly to my feet have 1 foot slightly longer than the other and these can accommodate. Although the toe does scuff up a bit

Hyperbolic! Ha! It was probably the lack of blood flow to certain parts of my feet.

And 50f without toe covers? You don’t need to suffer!