Minoura hybrid rollers

Anyone any experience of minoura hybrid rollers? Like the Feedback Sports Omnium, only significantly cheaper? About the only thing they seem to be lacking is TR virtual power support, but I’m looking at roller options with the intention of using with my “good” bike and power meter…

It’s them or the Elite Q-Motion rollers at the moment. The elite rollers seem to fold up fairly small, but I reckon I could sneak the hybrids into the back of the car when going on holidays…

I’ll just update this, as I did pull the trigger and they arrived yesterday… I’ve never seen the Omnium or the Blackburn Raceday in the flesh, but they were bigger and heavier than I thought they’d be to be honest. Very dumb turbo feel, but hopefully without the tyre wear and (despite it being a myth) I’m happier with the good bike attached at the forks…

However, they will work for pre work, but the weight and size may make them a harder sneak into the camping gear than I’d hoped! Only did Carter as a bit of filler on them today, and recovery week next week, so I’ll try and remember to update after a harder workout.

The worked out about €100 cheaper than I could find the cheapest Raceday, and about €150 less than the cheapest Omnium when I factored delivery. It kinda suits me to pay less now and look at a second power meter later for the winter bike (and n+1) rather than be trying to use virtual power (which is available with the other two options)

1 Like