Meal Plan and Delivery Service

I have used HelloFresh for a meal service for some time on and off, just like Blue Apron and others. You choose the meals and they send you bags of ingredients and you prep the meals yourself.

They are very handy and great for fresh dinner and make enjoyable meal prep for lunches with the right choices. I really like that they take the thought out of meal planning/prep but the macros aren’t great, really they are just high in fat.

Any other better options out there that are high in protein and low in fat?

Cheers

1 Like

They are all high in fat it seems…we are using Factor and Cook Unity for 3 meals a week…super convenient, low in calories, very good but all a little high in fat.

1 Like

I really like Purple Carrot for vegan meals. You can choose the higher protein meals. And just cut back on the oil if you want to reduce fat.

1 Like

We’ve used HelloFresh here in Sweden as well. The downside is that it eventually starts tasting the same. It’s the same spice-blends over and over and over again. Feels like it’s the same with the other ones.

1 Like

I just received hello fresh promo code to my order from BikeDiscount. There is no hellofresh in my country. If anybody is interested - dm me.

I’m currently using ModifyHealth. A little different than a Hello Fresh as you just throw the meal in the microwave. Temporary thing for me as I’m on a different diet from my family to a health issue, so I’m doing it just for convenience, but I find the meals mostly taste okay and it’s easy to see the macros when you select them. Many of them are pretty decent from a high protein/low fat perspective.

1 Like