While the TdF was exciting in other ways, the GC battle was not entertaining. I believe the opposite will be true for this year’s Vuelta. Starts in 5 days…So many storylines:
- If Roglic is in good shape can he be stopped?
- Ineos is bringing all the power, who will end up leading the team? Bernal, Carapaz, Yates?
- Is Egan Bernal 100% after covid + crashing in Burgos?
- Can Movistar (and Lopez) do something right?
- Is Landa for real this time? Bahrain might be the strongest team
- Pidcock debut in a 3 week race
This is your list of favorites according to the betting public:
This is the profile of the stages
8 mountain finishes !!!