Bottom 25%
Bottom 50%
Top 50%
Top 25%
Top 10
Podium
Winner

I bet bottom 50%

Given the short finishing circuit, the number of total finishers will be very low - I’d guess the odds are nearly every domestique is a DNF

1 Like

So how do people in the US watch this race without paying $150 to Flobikes? I have no problem paying but $150 for a yearly subscription is steep.

GCN+ with a VPN. Your problems will be solved.

5 Likes

I haven’t had any luck with that. Is that only through the site? I’ve only tried through the app while on VPN and got nowhere.

Works fine both on the website and in the app. Although it depends on your VPN and how its configured.

I use NordVPN on my phone and can stream whatever is available from where I connect. However, if I try to use chromecast from my phone it won’t work - because the chromecast changes the connection point from my phone to the chromecast. So if I want to watch on the VPN over my TV I can hookup a laptop to the TV or use ApplePlay, which doesn’t change the connection point

2 Likes

I use ExpressVPN and GCN+ app no problem. Usually connect through one of the UK servers.

2 Likes

Somebody has to finish last.

1 Like

I also use NordVPN. Just tried using UK, and it seems to be set. Thanks!

1 Like

Assuming he’s not just on domestique duties for his team killing himself for teammates.

It’s going to be super interesting to see how aggressive some of the team’s/riders are going to make it to get rid of the fast finishers.

It really seems like a race for Michael Matthews. I don’t know if the Aussie team is strong enough to control it for him or not. If the race isn’t super aggressive more than a couple laps out it could be a big group still together.

Can anyone tell if Keegan made the split?

Just started watching. I see a team USA kit in the front group, but can’t tell who it is.

Scott McGill is in the break but that of course is doomed. I’m reasonably sure the peloton will come back together too, just curious really.

1 Like

Scott McGill is the one in the breakaway.

Keegan is on Peloton #2 about 4:40 behind…

Lots of race left…200km

2 Likes

Yea 200k. West Coast here. I’ll never stay awake till the end.

If he doesn’t just smash it through one of the feed zones, I’ll be a tad disappointed :nerd_face:

7 Likes

And McGill is sitting at the back of the break not rotating through. What’s the strategy here with 190km to go?

73rd at 6:43

Super ride as far as I’m concerned. Swenson is a great athlete with a big engine but I’m afraid you cannot compare gravel to the WT….the way races are ridden and the average level is just insane.

I’d say he has the potential to ride at this level and do a job but I don’t see him winning big races.

1 Like

Well, that’s that. Good on them all for a hard race. I think many witnessed what was expected. He got really good TV time on the very back of the peloton for some parts. Check that box. But when the pace really happened…um, yeah.