Its a sad day to be an American

Leftist media

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

7 Likes

Giuliani (Prez :poop: sweaty legal henchman): “Trial by Combat!”

:

The domestic terrorist attack on the Capitol (current count is 6 people killed) was a conflux, and culmination, of many, many components of the country (both historical and modern). ALL the contributing factors need to be addressed because they cannot be separated from each other.

:

Your comment reminded me of the rumour that the Nuremberg Laws – those Nazi racial hate laws the world has come to deem reprehensible – were modelled after america’s very own Jim Crow Laws. The country has always, either explicitly or implicitly, operated with a degree of fascism, of which Prez :poop: and his mob of domestic terrorists are a shining embodiment.

To the point of abolishing hate crime laws (and extending the above), when a society has a foundation of slavery and genocide, that hate will be cemented into the very fabric of said society, especially when very little has been done to expunge that hate; just the opposite, so much has been done to proliferate the hate (albeit in a particulate manner). The ideal is equality, but the continued practice is so grossly removed from that ideal, which is why laws are in place to deter (and punish) said practices.

Addendum on the point: history finds america to be worse than the Nazi’s, at least on this topic: “that American racial classification law was much harsher than anything the Nazis themselves were willing to introduce in Germany.” (James Whitman). america hated BIPOC more than Nazi’s hated Jewish people!

:

@mwc – enjoy the super spreader party which is my ignore list. :partying_face:

I put no faith in any person. That’s my point! Everyone is flawed and has an agenda. Politics is all about control and it doesn’t work if you don’t create division. I would rather listen to what a person says than hear it filtered thru a third party media outlet.

Yet, here you are defending a person who instigate a coup, and trying to cast doubt in the media, because they are reporting the things as they are… :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Well that doesn’t appear to be the case since you were presented with exactly what one person said and attempted to divert from what he said to talking about “leftist media”.

3 Likes

Jinx (in spirit)

2 Likes

Neither do I.

@mwc

“you are defending a person who instigate a coup”

Would you please post the video of the President doing this?

This has reached the point of futility. Can we please move on?

Those uninterested in educating themselves have no interest in being educated either. Regurgitating tired talking points is not engaging in good faith discussion or debate.

7 Likes

I mean…
Its easy to find, but since your echo chamber of choice would not tell you, then is on you.
But he has called to people to give law makers hell for “stealing the election”

But sure bud. If ignorance is a choice, and you are choosing poorly.

Seriously, post it here and prove your statements.

There is no single video. It begins with stirring distrust in any form of media that is critical of Trump (aka almost all). Him telling his followers in multiple instances that violence is an acceptable form of retaliation. All the way to him consistently pushing the false idea of voter and election fraud even after dozens of court cases and investigations coming up with no evidence. And finally culminates with the speech he gave just before the insurrection telling his followers to “show strength”, that “fraud” warrant’s different rules of engagement, and to “stop the steal”. Then as others have said, he was delighted by the storming of the capital and was confused why others in the White House were not as excited.

Looks like it might be time for a reminder:

1. Be excellent to each other
  2. Address the idea, don’t attack the person
  3. Don’t break the law
  4. Keep it tidy

I politely ask for some deep breaths, maybe even a short break from posting, and then get back posting in a better way.

Thanks in advance :smiley:

6 Likes

The exact OPPOSITE of Prez :poop:!

Employ The Costanza Method! :laughing:

1 Like

So you want to believe it so therefore it must be true.
Doesn’t work that way folks. Truth must be backed up with provable facts.

1 Like

It has been posted here and elsewhere.

You asking for this information to then say it comes from a “left media source”.
So no matter what people post, you will dismiss it as “fake news”.

1 Like

Would you trust the words of the people who actually broke into the capitol about their motives and who told them to be there? You can find many videos of them being interviewed on-site saying that Trump told them to be there and that they were there to forcibly stop the election of Biden.

1 Like

Well, tell that to your senator.

he has been claiming voter fraud and has share 0 evidence.
And before you say it, affidavits that can’t been proven is not evidence.

And to murder the Vice President.

1 Like

And other members of congress.

1 Like